Tucked on the shores of Rodney Bay along one of St. Lucia’s most celebrated beaches, The Landings Resort and Spa by Elegant Hotels exudes a sense of luxury and timeless elegance. Exquisitely decorated villas are bespoke retreats overlooking the resort’s luxury yacht marina or the Caribbean’s shimmering turquoise waters. Days unfold here as if by magic, as guests move effortlessly from island sightseeing to savouring exceptional cuisine to sunsets on the beach, champagne in hand. The Landings, a AAA Four Diamond resort, is luxury island living at its finest. For the ultimate in luxury and convenience, add “All-Inclusive” to your Landings getaway. You’ll enjoy all meals and beach snacks as well as a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Two bars including the Turquoise Beach Bar with evening entertainment featuring St. Lucia’s premier musicians & bands
- Luxurious 7,000-square-foot Spa with six treatment rooms, 2 VIP rooms & hydrotherapy room
- Kid’s Club providing engaging arts, crafts and interactive outdoor activities
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre with on-site staff & personal trainers
- Butler Service* (Ocean View & Beachfront Villa Suites)
- Weddings, meetings & events venues and facilities
- Premier concierge offering VIP airport service*
- Private marina with exclusive moorings
- Three pools and two hot tubs
- Pre-stocked kitchen pantry*
- Private Yacht Charter*
- Optional All-inclusive experiences providing a gourmet dining experience in any of the restaurants and bars
- Three restaurants featuring seasonally inspired and freshly prepared cuisine
- Ideally located close to Rodney Bay, a hub for shopping, dining & nightlife
- Stunning 800-foot beachfront of pristine white sand beach
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room & Throughout Resort
- Daily Buffet Breakfast or All-Inclusive Meal Plan
- Fitness Classes & Recreational Activities
- Beach & Pool Ambassador Service
- Private in-room masseuse*
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Private in-room chef*
- Water Sports
The Landings Resort & Spa features 85 one, two and three-bedroom luxury villa suites offering the height of luxury island living.
All villas feature;
- Master bedrooms feature en-suite marble bathrooms offering separate bath and shower
- King and twin size beds with four poster beds in the master bedrooms
- Ocean view and beachfront villa suites enjoy complimentary dedicated butler service
- Flat screen TV
MARINA VIEW VILLA SUITES
Offering spectacular views of the private luxury yacht marina, the resort’s one, two and three-bedroom Marina View Villa Suites and three-bedroom Grand Marina View Villa Suites are elegantly appointed with warm woods, bamboo and rattan furnishings and island-inspired artwork and accessories. Marina View Villa Suites are available with or without a private plunge pool.
OCEAN VIEW VILLA SUITES
For guests who dream of waking up to a breezy view of the Caribbean, the spectacular Ocean View Villa Suites deliver the ultimate island fantasy. Available with one, two or three bedrooms, the Ocean View Villa Suites and three-bedroom Grand Ocean View Villa Suites include the services of a full-time butler. Warm woods, bamboo and rattan furnishings and island-inspired artwork capture The Landings’ elegant tropical atmosphere. Bedrooms are spacious and have beautiful en-suite marble bathrooms. The two- and three-bedroom suites have an optional private plunge pool.
BEACHFRONT VILLA SUITES
Just steps from one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful beaches, the Beachfront Villa Suites are unrivalled in style and sophistication. Available with one, two or three bedrooms, the collection of Beachfront Villa Suites and three-bedroom Grand Beachfront Villa Suites are staffed with a personal butler who is on-call day and night. Featuring warm woods, bamboo and rattan furnishings and decorative tropical touches. The two- and three-bedroom suites have an optional private plunge pool.
At The Landings Resort and Spa, one of the most enjoyable aspects of any Caribbean vacation is the abundance of fresh, tropical fruit, vegetables and seafood prepared in delicious and exotic ways. The lush hills of St. Lucia, the warm Caribbean waters and the island's forests are well-suited to offer a bounty of top-quality, fresh food to the table. The culinary team makes good use of this abundant harvest with fresh locally grown herbs, plenty of organic vegetables and fragrant chutneys made from tropical fruit. From the day’s fresh catch to the region’s famous spiny lobsters, it’s all here to be savoured.
The Palms Restaurant | Dinner is a magical, not-to-be-missed experience. Adding an international spin to locally inspired dishes, The Palms menu celebrates fresh authentic ingredients and a setting that is nothing short of stunning. This stylish restaurant features a romantic, open-air patio with a dramatic view of theMarina.
The Beach Club Restaurant and Bar | Located at the water’s edge just off the 800-foot stretch of white sand beach, offering a casual and inviting St. Lucia dining experience. The ideal place to savour locally inspired flavours in a breath-taking setting, the restaurant offers a Caribbean themed menu with Mediterranean and Asian influences.
Callaloo Beach Bar and Grill | Situated directly on the beach, the perfect spot for a light snack, a cold beer or a deliciously imaginative meal that showcases St. Lucia’s farm-to-table flair. There is no more perfect setting for taking in an amazing St. Lucian sunset while savouring the island’s freshest cuisine.
The Landings Resort and Spa's beachfront location offers stunning backdrops for sipping and socializing. Enjoy the soothing sounds of the lapping waves while sampling our signature drink, the “Sweet Euphoria,” at the Turquoise Bar or stop by the sophisticated Viscount Lounge for a hand-crafted cocktail before dinner in The Palms.
The Viscount Lounge | A nod to Horatio Nelson, Viscount to the British Crown, the Viscount Lounge celebrates the beloved naval captain's influence over Rodney Bay with all the elegance and character his rank implies.
The Turquoise Beach Bar | The Turquoise Beach Bar is located just a few steps off our 800-foot stretch of soft white sand beach and offers some of the islands premier selections of rums, liquors and an array of specialty cocktails.
For some guests, the ideal beach vacation is lying on the sand reading a great novel. For others, it's all about new adventures and experiences. From the luxurious Spa and Health Club to the three swimming pools to hiking, golf, zip-lining and immersive tours of St. Lucia, incredible adventures await. Here is just a small sampling of some of the experiences that are essential to your St. Lucia vacation:
- Pigeon Island is features an historic naval garrison, a museum, a beach and a hilltop lookout
- Rainforest Adventure Aerial Tram Tour offers a fun birds eye view of the rainforest
- Diamond Botanical Gardens and Mineral Bath offer a tropical oasis and waterfalls to explore
- Take a guided hike up St. Lucia’s signature volcanic spires, the Gros Piton and Petit Piton
- A golf game at the prestigious St. Lucia Golf Club, just five minutes from The Landings
ADVENTURES ON LAND:
- Lucian Style Experiences - Mt. Pimard Segway Experience
- Mount Pimard Scenic Hike
- Adrena-line Adventure
- Tropical Jeep Safari
ADVENTURES ON THE SEA:
- Dolphin & Whale Watching (Group or Charter)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Group or Charter)
- The Romantic Sunset Cruise (Private)
ADVENTURES UNDER THE SEA:
- SCUBA Diving and Marine Park Snorkelling
- Sea Trek Adventure Helmet Diving
- SNUBA Adventure
The luxurious 7,000-square-foot Spa at The Landings Resort in St. Lucia features serene treatment rooms, some with outdoor hydrotherapy terraces (relaxation room and terrace), a state-of-the-art Health Club and a full-service salon.
Highlights of The Spa experience include:
- Three VIP rooms with private terraces featuring a hydrotherapy tub and shower
- "Shared Moments" room for couples, friends or family members
- Two massage rooms
- Health Club