Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along Saint Lucia’s exotic south coast. Designed to please all ages, this Casually Caribbean, Incredibly All-Inclusive resort is an ideal locale for destination weddings and honeymoons and a perfect retreat for singles, families or couples. Harmony is Coconut Bay’s adults-only wing offering the perfect surroundings for a tranquil escape. Splash is the resort’s playful wing with a diverse entertainment menu. The young and young at heart will delight in CocoLand, St. Lucia’s largest waterpark and fully supervised Kidz Klub while energetic vacationers take pleasure in the activities offered by Coconut Bay’s exclusive Surf Shack or The Zone paintball court.
- Invitation to weekly couples only beachfront dinner for Concierge Premium and Junior Suite Ocean View guests
- Concierge services provided for Premium and Junior Suite accommodations on 3rd and 4th floor
- Adults-only oasis featuring: 2 pools, expanded pool bar and cabanas
- Oceanfront spa featuring indoor and outdoor treatment areas
- Beachside chaises, hammocks and sundecks for two
- Weekly adults-only activities
- Daily schedule of supervised activities in CocoLand Kidz Klub featuring mini zipline, pirate ship, and water feature playground
- Air-conditioned play room with napping quarters for babies and toddlers in Kidz Klub
- Concierge services provided in Premium accommodations on the 4th floor
- Lucia’s largest waterpark featuring slides, lazy river and waterfalls
- Free CocoPack for kids including: backpack, t-shirt, hat & water bottle
- The Caribbean’s first paintball facility, The Zone
The 250 guest rooms are divided into the Harmony (adults-only) and Splash (family-friendly) wings where soothing tropical decor are complimented by an extensive range of amenities. Explore the various types of rooms and choose the space that’s right for you and your budget. All Rooms Include:
- Separate sitting area with private patio/balcony
- Mini refrigerator
- Flat screen TV
- Ceiling fan
- Electricity: 220 volts/50Hz. 110 volts
- Air conditioning
- Radio alarm
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea service
- Iron and board
- Tile flooring
DELUXE GARDEN VIEW
Furnishings include two queen beds, King Beds are available by request only in Harmony garden view. Location: Floor 1 Splash/Harmony, Max: 4. Views of lush tropical landscaping and glimpses of the ocean.
DELUXE OCEAN VIEW
Rooms offer Partial Ocean and garden views. Furnishings include a king bed with pull out sofa or two queen beds. Location: Floor 2 Splash/Harmony, Max: 4.
SPLASH PREMIUM OCEAN VIEW
Rooms offer vast views of the Atlantic and CocoLand waterpark. Furnishings include one king bed with twin trundle bed or two queen beds, bar with mini-fridge stocked with water, soft drinks, local beer. Location: Floors 3/4 Splash, Max: 4.
SPLASH CONCIERGE PREMIUM OCEANVIEW
LOCATION: Floor 4, Max: 4.
SPLASH 2 BEDROOM FAMILY CONNECTING
Adjoining rooms in the Splash wing with an internal connecting door featuring views of the gardens, pool area and partial ocean views. Furnishings include a king bed with double pull out sofa or two queen beds. Location: Floors 1-3 Splash, Max: 6.
HARMONY CONCIERGE PREMIUM OCEAN VIEW
Rooms offer complete ocean views. Furnishings include one king bed with sofa or two queen beds, bar with mini-fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and local beer. Location: Floor 3 Harmony, Max: 4.
HARMONY CONCIERGE JR. SUITE OCEAN VIEW
The concierge service rooms offer expansive views of the Atlantic, the Maria Islands, pool area and gardens. Room amenities feature robes and slippers, service, evening turndown, exclusive concierge services and bar with mini-fridge stocked with premium liquor or wine selection of choice plus water, soft drinks and local beer. Location: Floor 4 Harmony, Max: 2.
Coconut Bay offers something for every palate with casual and signature dining options. Combining a bounty of resources, the chefs utilize the best regional ingredients and distinctive spices to create memorable dishes, outstanding flavor and varied international cuisine.
JERK TREE HOUSE | The Jerk Treehouse takes diners to new heights with elevated views and a fun, flavourful menu in a casual outdoor setting. Chef’s secret jerk sauce is the mouth-watering star on juicy pork and chicken with fresh-baked side dishes and fresh-squeezed sugar cane juice or Coconut Water to cool things down. Lunch and Snacks: NOON – 4:00 pm. Dress Code: As you are.
CALABASH | Revive your taste buds in Calabash, the resort’s Caribbean specialty restaurant showcasing steaks, seafood and island cuisine. Reservations are required. Dinner: 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm / Dress Code: Resort Evening Wear. Calabash also offers A La Carte Breakfast: 8 am – 11 am (Adults-Only, Mon-Sat)
COCONUT WALK MARKETPLACE | Coconut Walk provides multiple stations, several of which are chef-attended, granting guests extensive menu options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast: 7:00 am – 10:00 am | Lunch: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm | Dinner: 6:00 pm –9:30 pm. Dress Code: Resort Casual Wear.
VERANDA | Al fresco dining for adults-only, the Veranda is the perfect choice for a romantic interlude. Be immersed in the island ambiance from the soft breeze and starlight to Caribbean flavours. Reservations are required. Dinner: 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm / Dress Code: Resort Evening Wear.
SILK | Modern Asian cuisine is served at Silk where red décor, superb service and fresh ingredients set the mood. Reservations are required. Dinner: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm / Dress Code: Resort Evening Wear.
THE GREATHOUSE | The romance of a Saint Lucian grand mansion paired with the highest service traditions, The Greathouse offers gourmet cuisine, Chef’s signature dishes and reimagined classics paired with an extensive wine list and top-shelf cocktails. Reservations required. Supplemental fee applies. Dinner: 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm / Dress Code: Resort Evening Wear.
CAPRI | Capri greets diners with a light breeze in a casual indoor/ outdoor setting. The large antipasto station is the perfect way to begin an Italian dinner. The Earthstone oven cuts down the wait for a hand-tossed pizza to a few short minutes. Dinner: 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm Dress Code: Resort Casual Wear. Reservations are required.
LA LUNA | Intimate Oceanside dining for a romantic dinner for two or a private gathering for the entire family. As the sun sets, enjoy moonlight views of the Maria Islands to the tune of the waves caressing the shore. Contact Guest Services for reservations. Supplemental fee applies. Private Dining by Reservation Only.
TERRACE GRILL | Guests do not have to leave the pool or beach for long with a quick stop at the grill for favourites such as burgers, made-to-order pizza, chicken wings, sandwiches, fries, wraps and more! Lunch and Snacks: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Late Night Menu: 10:00 pm – 1:00 am Dress Code: As you are.
BARS & LOUNGE
Indoor, outdoor, swim-up or adults-only, Coconut Bay’s bars are perfectly positioned to provide guests with easy access to satisfy their thirst.
- Splash Bar | Hours vary by entertainment schedule
- Paradise Beach Bar | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Lobby Bar | 10:00 am – Midnight
- Blu Bar | Hours vary by entertainment schedule
- Swim Up Pool Bar | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Peter John’s Rum Bar | 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Adult Pool Bar | 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Body sculpting classes in gym
- Basketball (4 courts)
- Lazy river iron man race
- Tennis (4 courts)
- Power walks
- Bocce ball
- Pool volleyball
- Dance classes
- Stand-up paddle board
- Aqua aerobics
- Water polo
* Fees apply for special services and tours.
- FREE waterpark access: 1500 foot lazy river, waterfalls and water slides (300 foot open slide, 400 foot enclosed slide)
- FREE CocoPack for each child registered in the Kidz Klub: t-shirt, backpack, hat & water bottle
- Daily schedule of supervised, age-appropriate activities for children 0-12
- Daily appearances by resort character mascots Coco & Loco
- Kids-only water fountain playground
- Kidz Klub (over 50,000 square feet) featuring mini-zip line, pirate ship, air-conditioned napping quarters
- Sign in/sign out local cell phone for parents of children registered in the Kidz Klub
- Daily visits to Coco Corral, only resort petting zoo in St. Lucia
- Weekly: Family movie night on the lawn
- Adventure St. Lucia desk*
- Nurse’s station*
- Currency exchange
- Guest services*
- 2 resort gift shops
- Airport transfers
COCONUT BAY SPA*
The oceanfront spa (11,000 square foot) featuring 8 indoor treatment rooms, 3 outdoor cabanas, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, relaxation area and complete salon services dedicated to leaving guests looking and feeling beautiful. Services range from massages, facials and wraps to makeup application, hair styling, manicures and More!
THE ZONE: PAINTBALL*
One of the only facilities of its kind in St. Lucia, this 25,000 square foot course allows teams of adults and teens alike to hide behind barriers as they attempt to capture the flag and avoid neon paintballs fired by opponents. Inquire at the Tour Desk to reserve.
Fully equipped with weights and exercise equipment, air-conditioned.
Coconut Bay is conveniently located close to many of the most visited attractions on island and guests are encouraged to explore St. Lucia’s natural beauty in person. Guided tours are available directly from the resort and the Adventure St. Lucia desk will gladly assist in selecting the right group or private tour for you! Attractions and tours can be sought by location or type. The island’s variety of excursions include: Catamaran cruises, snorkelling, diving or fishing trips, the world’s only drive-in volcano and sulfur springs, explore a working plantation, botanical gardens, mineral baths, incredible waterfall expeditions, horseback riding, biking, hiking, zip lining, dune buggy tours and more. NOTE: *Fees Apply. Dining, activities & entertainment schedule are subject to change without notice.