Among acres of tropical gardens and jungle, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa is located just minutes from the ancient Mayan ruins and the trendy and bohemian town of Tulum. Dreams Tulum is an AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort, with all the benefits of Unlimited-Luxury® - where everything is included. Dreams Tulum sits on two miles of powdery white sand with activities to make the whole family happy including an on-site water sports and dive shop, complimentary greens fees at the nearby Riviera Maya Golf Club, an Explorer’s Club for Kids and a Core Zone Teens Club. The Dreams Spa by Pevonia® offers serene jungle and beach cabins, a Spa Pantry for guests to create their own spa products and a Temazcal for a traditional Mayan spa ceremony experience. With authentic and gourmet dining options, unlimited top-shelf spirits, and nightly entertainment, guests can enjoy a Dream vacation at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. Every night at Dreams Tulum is full of activities, entertainment and fun.
- Completely secluded on a sugar white sand beach stretching for miles
- Ideally situated within close proximity to the historic ruins of Tulum and eco-adventure park of Xel-Ha
- Spacious, 432 well-appointed rooms and suites - all of which boast contemporary Mexican décor and spacious marble bathrooms
- Boasting luxurious swim out suites, some designated for adults-only
- A unique, traditional Spanish-style wedding chapel providing wedding couples with catholic ceremonies
- Exciting Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3-12, complete with water playground, fountains, rock climbing wall, internet center, game room and more
- The all-new water playground for kids features six waterslides, 2 splash buckets and more
- Core Zone Teen’s Club boasts a snack bar, video games, a ping pong table and more
- Complimentary traditional Temazcal ceremony located on-site
- Complimentary green fees at the nearby Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room & concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity.
- Traditional Temazcal ceremony
- King size bed or two double beds
- Private, furnished patio or balcony
- Marble floors
- All rooms and suites are non- smoking
- Marble bathrooms (some with a hydro tub)
- Scale and hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Twice-daily maid service
- In-room tablets
- 24-hour room service
- 42” cable TV minimum with HD channels available
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fans
- Direct-dial telephone with workstation
- Electric outlet voltage: 110 watts
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Unlimited Connectivity
DELUXE GARDEN VIEW
Standard room has contemporary décor. In addition to all of the above amenities this room offers, a king size bed or two double beds, bathroom with shower, garden view, private balcony or terrace with hammock. Located in buildings 16, 17 and 18 and built in the shape of haciendas centering the beautiful, lush gardens. View: Garden. Max Occupancy: 4.
DELUXE JUNIOR SUITE GARDEN VIEW
This new room offers contemporary décor a king bed and a separate area with a sofa, bathroom with bathtub, garden view and private balcony or terrace with hammock. Located in the 16th & 18th buildings of rooms built in the shape of the haciendas centering the beautiful, lush gardens. View: Garden. Max Occupancy: 3.
DELUXE GARDEN VIEW (ADULTS-ONLY SECTION)
This room boasts contemporary décor in an adults-only section of the resort. In addition to all of the above amenities this room offers, a king size bed or two double beds, bathroom with shower, private balcony or terrace with hammock. Adults can enjoy a quaint section of the resort with views of the beautiful, lush gardens. Located in building 15. View: Garden. Max Occupancy: 3.
DELUXE OCEAN VIEW
In addition to all of the above amenities, this standard room offers contemporary décor, a king bed or two double beds, bathroom with bath tub, ocean view and private balcony with hammock (except the 3rd floor rooms). Located in buildings 36 A and B, the most secluded section of the resort, and provides an impeccable view of the Caribbean Sea. View: Ocean. Max Occupancy: 4.
JUNIOR SUITE GARDEN VIEW
In addition to the all of the above amenities, this room offers contemporary decor, king bed or two double beds, separate living area with a sofa, marble bathroom with shower and hydro tub, telephone extension in the bathroom, double sink and a garden view. Located in the 35 A, B, C, D, E, and F buildings, of rooms spanning over three separate floors. Close proximity to the main lobby as well as the restaurant area and faces the main fountains. View: Garden. Max Occupancy: 4.
DELUXE JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEW
In addition to all of the above amenities this room offers contemporary decor, a king bed or two double beds, separate living area with a sofa, marble bathroom with shower and hydro tub, double sink, ocean view, and telephone extension in the bathroom and private balcony or terrace. Located in the 35 A and F buildings.
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private beach area
- Indoor whirlpool (select rooms) and double vanity sink
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Separate living area
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish) available upon request
- Pool bar service (exclusive to guests staying in swim out rooms & suites)
PREFERRED CLUB JUNIOR SUITE GARDEN VIEW
In addition to the all of the above amenities, this room offers contemporary decor, king bed or two double beds, separate living area with a sofa, marble bathroom with shower and hydro tub, telephone extension in the bathroom, double sink and a garden view. Located in the 35 A and F buildings, of rooms spanning over three separate floors. Close proximity to the main lobby as well as the restaurant area and faces the main fountains. View: Garden. Max Occupancy: 4.
PREFERRED CLUB JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEW
In addition to all of the above amenities this room offers contemporary decor, a king bed or two double beds, separate living area with a sofa, marble bathroom with shower and hydro tub, double sink, ocean view, and telephone extension in the bathroom and private balcony or terrace. Located in the 35 A and F buildings. View: Ocean. Max Occupancy: 4.
PREFERRED CLUB JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN FRONT
In addition to all of the above amenities this Junior Suite offers contemporary decor, king bed, separate living area with sofa, marble bathroom with shower and hydro tub, double sink, and telephone extension in the bathroom, private concierge service, ocean front views, private balcony or terrace. These rooms are in the 35A & F and 36 A buildings of rooms facing the pool and beach. This section is next to the main plaza and restaurant area.
PREFERRED CLUB DELUXE GARDEN SWIM OUT
In addition to all of the above amenities this room offers contemporary decor, king or two double beds, marble bathroom, double sink, private terrace and a beautiful direct swim out access to a refreshing swimming pool that flows to each private patio. Located in the 12 C building of rooms and built in the shape of the old haciendas centering the garden and plaza with a fountain and benches creating a sense of old México. Bar service by the pools. View: Garden. Max Occupancy: 4
PREFERRED CLUB DELUXE GARDEN SWIM OUT (ADULTS-ONLY SECTION)
This room in the adults-only section boasts contemporary decor, king or two double beds, bathroom, double sink, private terrace and a beautiful direct swim-out access to a refreshing swimming pool that flows to each private patio. Located in the 17 building of rooms, and centered on the beautiful, lush gardens. Built in the shape of old haciendas centering the garden and plaza with a fountain and benches creating a sense of old México. Bar service by the pools. View: Garden. Max Occupancy: 3.
PREFERRED CLUB HONEYMOON SUITE OCEAN FRONT
In addition to all of the above amenities this Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite offers contemporary décor, king size bed and separate living area with a sofa, in either ocean view and garden view, marble bathroom with shower and hydro tub and telephone extension in the bathroom, walk-in closet, double sink, private concierge service, private balcony or terrace. Located in the 35 A and F building of rooms facing the pool and beach, this section is next to the main plaza and the restaurant area. View: Ocean Front. Max Occupancy: 4.
PREFERRED CLUB HACIENDA SUITE
In addition to all of the above amenities this Hacienda Suite, hardwood floors and contemporary décor, a king bed or double bed, bathroom with shower and hydro tub, private concierge service and partial ocean view. These suites are in the 33 building of rooms, ideally above the Coco Café and the Preferred Club, next to the main plaza and restaurant area. View: Pool/Ocean. Max Occupancy: 4.
PREFERRED CLUB HACIENDA PRESIDENTIAL SUITE OCEAN OR POOL VIEW
In addition to all of the above amenities this Hacienda Presidential Suite offers, wood flooring, contemporary décor, one bedroom with king bed and one living room with a sofa bed, large bathroom with shower and hydro tub, double sink, private concierge service, pool and ocean views, spacious private balcony. These suites are in the 33 building* of rooms above the Coco Café and the Preferred Club, next to the main plaza and restaurant area. View: Pool/Ocean. Max Occupancy: 4.
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers nine restaurants: six à la carte, a buffet, a café and a grill. No reservations are required. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Sky Bar. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
BAREFOOT GRILL | Delicious grilled favourites served beachside. Lunch 11AM-5PM. Non-smoking.
BORDEAUX | Exquisite candlelit à la carte French masterpieces. Dinner 6PM-10:30PM. Dress Code: Formal. Non-smoking. Adults-Only (terrace open for families).
COCO CAFÉ | Premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Open 7:30AM-11PM. Dress Code: Casual. Non-Smoking.
PORTOFINO | À la carte restaurant featuring the authentic flavours of the Mediterranean & Italian. Beautiful wine cellar located inside the restaurant. Dinner 6PM-10:30PM. Dress Code: Formal. Non-smoking.
SEASIDE GRILL | Breakfast: American continental à la carte. Lunch: Salads and grill, 12PM-5PM. Dinner: Meat cuts and fish specialties, 6:30PM-10:30PM. Dress Code: Casual. Non-smoking.
EL PATIO | À la carte restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine. Breakfast (Preferred Club) 08AM-11:30AM. Dinner 6:30PM-10:30PM. Dress Code: Casual. Non-smoking.
GOHAN | Enjoy gourmet sushi at this à la carte restaurant. Dinner 6PM.10:30PM. Dress Code: Casual. Non-smoking.
HIMITSU | À la carte restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine. Dinner 6PM-10:30PM. Two Teppanyaki tables available with a reservation. Up to 10 people per table. Three seating times starting at 6PM. Dress Code: Casual
WORLD CAFÉ | A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics. Breakfast 7AM-11AM. Lunch 12:30PM-4PM. Dinner 6PM-10:30PM. Dress Code: Casual. Non-smoking.
Casual - Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up. No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance - Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts. Long pants required for men. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
Formal - Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes. Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
Offering seven bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge. All bars are open on different days throughout the week.
MANATEES | Open 10AM-11PM. Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area.
SMOOTHIE BAR | Open 12PM-6PM. Enjoy over 30 varieties of healthy frozen shakes, smoothies and fresh fruit blends.
THE LOUNGE | Open 6PM-10:30PM. Located between Himitsu and Bordeaux, guests will enjoy a variety of drinks before or after dinner in a lively atmosphere.
RENDEZVOUS | Open 10AM-1AM. Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at the delightful lobby bar with molecular cocktails every Friday evening.
SUGAR REEF | Open 10AM-1AM. Relax in the sun or shade at the main bar while enjoying cool cocktails including international or national brands, juices and soft drinks. Wait service provided at the pool deck
SKY SPORTS BAR | Open 11:30AM-6AM. Guests can watch their favourite sporting event in a relaxed atmosphere while enjoying an international bar. 11:30AM-11PM, Snack bar, beer, soft drinks and international beverages. 11PM-6AM, Night buffet, cold beer and soft drinks.
REVIVE | Open 9AM-8PM. Guests can enjoy cool and natural drinks while relaxing after a nice spa treatment.
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort, Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savouring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3PM. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 PM to 1 AM, including bars and theatre.
For your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or when you just decide to have a very special dinner with your sweetheart, they can set a spectacular candlelight romantic dinner for you, with a delicious menu, served exclusively at one of the romantic spots. This special dinner is served only by advance reservation through the concierge. Limited availability and additional charges apply.
Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Dining Options
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free and vegetarian menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes.
- Themed dinners
- Weekly pool party
- Tennis/tennis clinics*
- Shuffle board
- Table games
- Dance lessons
- Beach and water volleyball
- Euro-Bungee* (for children 3-12 years old only)
- Beach hiking
- Deep sea fishing*
- Spanish lessons
- Beach Olympics
- Cocktail and cooking lessons*
- Beach soccer
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Sports bar
- Yoga/stretching on the beach
- Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Water aerobics
- Intro to Diving course in pool
- PADI Diving centre*
- Water aerobics
- Deep Sea Fishing*
- Non-motorized water sports
- Hobie cats**
- Scuba diving*
** $10 training fee. Training is mandatory to use Hobie Cats.
Hours: 9AM-10PM. Ages: 3-12 years. At this Mayan-themed, fully supervised children's program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts and crafts
- Splash fountain
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Kid’s theatre
- Interactive game EyePlay
- Tours of the resort’s flora and fauna
- Board games and video games
- Rock-climbing wall
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Dinner for children
Hours: 10AM-12:30PM and 3PM-5:30PM every day. A brand-new, state-of-the-art water playground is located at the Explorer’s Club. All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children. The water playground includes:
- 6 waterslides
- 2 buckets that fill with water and splash into the pool below
- Outdoor wet play area
Hours: 2PM-9PM. Ages: 13 – 17 years. At this supervised program, teens can meet each other, enjoy indoor and outdoor activities and have fun with no parents around:
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks
- Plasma televisions with wide variety of DVDs
- Xbox One® and PlayStation 4®
- Daily activities schedule
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa has an on-site dive shop that offers the following services:
- Diving - They have a wide variety of ocean dive sites that they visit, all within a fifteen-minute boat ride from the hotel. The local reefs are healthy with lots of soft and hard coral, as well as a variety of marine life. Dive in the freshwater caverns or cenotes of the area.
- Snorkeling - Masks and fins free for guest use for two hours per day, it is intended for use on the property or nearby. Snorkeling from the beach out front is good depending on the weather; there is a reef about a 10-minute swim out from the beach. There are two excellent snorkeling tours (additional cost) where guests take a boat to a nearby reef for about two hours twice a day at 11:15 am and 2:15 pm, which last about two hours. The reef is very healthy and protected from ocean waves by a shallow and wide barrier reef. The guide goes in the water with the guests and shows them many creatures and features that they might not ordinarily see.
- Fishing - Deep-sea fishing trips are available. There are 2, 3 or 4-hour trips and the prices vary according to the number of hours with a maximum number of four passengers. For larger parties or for those interested in fishing from larger boats, they can also make the necessary arrangements.
*Additional costs apply
Complimentary Green Fees at Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Re-rounds to be confirmed at the golf course upon availability at the end of each of the scheduled rounds with the applicable charges at the available tee time.
- Shoe rentals: $15 USD per person
- Golf Clubs Equipment Rental: $45 USD per person
- Non-golfing riders will also pay the applicable charges depending on the tee time and will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided at The Riviera Maya Golf Club. Premium Tee Time Supplements apply before 1 PM
- Guests must arrange their tee time from 45 days to 24 hours in advance with the resort concierge. The concierge will then issue guests a coupon, which will grant them access to the golf course. Tee times will be subject to availability.
- This offer is not applicable to groups of more than 12 players with consecutive tee times. Groups and tournaments will be quoted separately from this offer through the golf´s group department. Restrictions apply and the offer is subject to change at any time.
- Blackout dates, maintenance closings and restrictions may apply and will be informed as far in advance as possible. Availability of this offer may be restricted to some promotional rates and/or room categories, as specified within the promotions inclusions and/or restrictions, where if not included will be available on the resorts with a surcharge.
- Policies and rules of the golf course always apply. These will be presented at the golf course upon arrival and they are independent from the hotel.
Dress Code - Men: Collared shirts and mid-thigh (non-denim) length shorts Women: Appropriate golf attire, no bathing suits.
El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course
Guests at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa will be able to enjoy El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course. Designed by Greg Norman, this par 72, 7,024 yard course features three diverse ecosystems: the tropical jungle, mangrove wetlands and the beach.
Hours: Open 6:30AM-8PM
- Step machines
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 2 pools
- Fitness centre
- Traditional Spanish wedding chapel
- Beach and pool Bali beds*
- Elevators located in buildings 33, 35A, 35B, 35C, 35D, 35E & 35F) and accessible rooms
- Wedding Showroom*
- Bridal suite
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia®*
- Beauty centre*
- Travel agency*
- Medical facility*
- Dive shop*
- Car rental*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service***
- Babysitting service**
- Convention centre
- Shopping and newsstand
- 24-hour room service
- Photo gallery and shop
- Concierge service
- Tours and excursions*
- Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Meeting facilities
- Wedding and honeymoon packages
- Currency exchange
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Meeting/Wedding/Event coordinators on-site*
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24-hour return time.
* Additional costs apply
Free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines is available to guests through the Unlimited Connectivity app. This complimentary mobile and tablet app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app call feature, guests can make calls to the US, Canada and local landlines using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guest can also contact the resort staff directly to book spa appointments, housekeeping, order room service and more. The app is full of information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and more that will enhance your stay. The app is available in the Apple, Android and Windows app stores.
Hours: 8AM-8PM. The Dreams Spa by Pevonia® is surrounded and inspired by nature. The spa offers hydrotherapy and jungle and beach treatment cabins. Guests can even make their own spa products from the local plants and herbs at the Spa Pantry – then take it back to a jungle cabin for a relaxing treatment. Private Vichy and Swiss showers, whirlpool baths and treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, saunas, steam rooms and private showers are available, as well as pedicures, manicures, facials and a full-service beauty salon. All staff receive a special Pevonia® training and certification. There are over 89 massage treatments and signature treatments available at the spa.
Spa facilities include:
- Hydrotherapy room
- Beauty salon
- 9 interior cabins – including a couple’s treatment room
- Spa Pantry
- Bridal Suite
- Regular and Swiss showers
- Exterior palapas
- 3 beach cabins, 2 jungle cabins and a holistic cabin
- Pevonia® brand services
- Special teen and kid’s spa treatments
JUNGLE AND HOLISTIC CABINS
The World Class Spa welcome you to a sanctuary for relaxation and wellness. Live the energy and healing of the Mayan Jungle. The Jungle Spa Suites are designed to enhance your feeling of reconnection with nature; Rainforest; Jungle and Holistic Cabin are surrounded by the powerful energy of the Mayan jungle, which casts its mystical energy in the guest’s inner healing. Enjoy a combination of ancient massage techniques of applying gentle pressure to the energetic points on feet, head, hands & back. You can make your selection of a foot, hands, head reflex ritual or a deeply relaxing neck, back & shoulders massage to ease muscle tension, highly relaxing and energetically powerful. Live the energy of the Mayan Jungle and allow the professional therapist team to take you to a next state of mind and relax.
Private area specially designed to fulfil bride and family needs along their spa services. It has an exclusive lounge area in which family and friends can share comfortably canapés and drinks while admiring bridal dress, headdresses, flowers and veil which are displayed in a beautiful mannequin. In the beauty salon area three people can be attended near the bride and share this unique moment during hair styling and make up services. The bride has an exclusive area where she can be pampered with manicure, pedicure, hair styling and makeup. And a glamorous dressing room in which they care any detail to get the best pictures of this once in a life time moment.
The Spa Pantry is an area in the spa where guests can make their own spa products. A member of the spa staff will show guests how to use local plants and herbs to create things such as body and facial scrubs that can then be taken to a jungle cabin for a relaxing treatment.
The traditional, renewing Temazcal ceremony is led by an Intercessor, or healer, and is one hour long. The ritual will begin with a blessing from the Intercessor, and one by one, guests will enter the Temazcal structure, sitting in a circle for the healing ceremony. The shelter will be filled with hot stones and the Intercessor will guide participants through the spiritual ritual, involving aromas, herbal steams, sounds and sensations. The Temazcal is now part of the Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, at no additional cost. Limited spots per day are available.
This package is complimentary when booking at least 7 nights in a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front room category or higher or if 5 rooms, any category, are booked for at least 3 nights. This package also applies for renewal of vows ceremony. This package includes (for up to 10 guests):
- Symbolic Ceremony*
- Wedding organization and personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation and ironing of couple’s wedding day attire
- Complimentary room for one member of the wedding couple the night before the wedding (based on availability and upon request)
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for the wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Special turn-down service the night of the wedding
- Newlywed Package
- Late check-out for the couple (based on availability and upon request)
- Free Anniversary Nights
This package includes (Dreams Wedding In Paradise Package, up to 20 guests):
- Service of judge or minister
- Two boutonnieres and two corsages for wedding party
- Hairstyling and makeup application for one member of the wedding couple for day of ceremony
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres (silver menu, up to 20 guests)
- Private dinner reception (silver menu, up to 20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece for the sweetheart table
- 36 full color photos and wedding album (taken during ceremony)
This package includes (Dreams Wedding In Paradise Package, up to 20 guests, Gold menu):
- Service of judge or minister
- Hairstyling and makeup application for one member of the wedding couple for day of ceremony
- Two Boutonnieres and two corsages for wedding party
- Gazebo décor- 20 chairs with white avant-garde chairs, ceremonial table, and aisle runner
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres
- Private dinner reception
- Natural floral centerpiece for the sweetheart table and Ceremonial table
- Live Mexican music trio (1 set, during cocktail hour)
- 50 full color photos taken during the ceremony and wedding album
- Edited video of ceremony (15-18 minutes depending on length)
- Choice of one Swedish massage for two, one European facial for two or one glow body scrub for two
This package includes (Dreams Wedding In Paradise Package, for 40 guests):
- Services of a minister, judge or Shaman for an authentic Mayan Ceremony
- Use of the Secret Garden Gazebo located in a completely private and romantic section of the resort
- Sound system for the ceremony
- 2 boutonnieres & 2 corsages for parents or wedding party
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres
- Private dinner reception featuring a taste of Tulum wedding menu
- Natural floral centerpiece for dinner table
- Natural floral centerpiece for ceremonial table
- Hair styling and make-up application for one member of the wedding couple for the wedding ceremony
- 50 full color photos and wedding album
- Décor for ceremony set-up, including chairs with white covers & ceremonial table
- Live Caribbean or Mexican music trio (1 set)
- Video of the ceremony (30 min. DVD edited)
- Choice of couple’s spa treatment: One Swedish massage for two or One Body Wrap
- Chicozapote for two.
- Earn free nights towards a stay over your first anniversary
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front category room or higher for a minimum of 7 nights. This package includes:
- Sparkling wine, fresh fruit and flowers in room upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning of stay, reservation with concierge required
- Tension Release Massage for two in the couple massage suite (25 minutes)
- Choice of either a European Facial or a Salt Glow Scrub body treatment for two (25 minutes)
- Private beachfront dinner one evening - upon return from dinner you will find a romantic turndown service (includes a bottle of domestic wine and special menu for two)
- Private petit fours each evening at turn down service
- Free Anniversary Nights
This complimentary package includes:
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 5 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front room category or higher. This package includes:
- Service of a dedicated on-site wedding coordinator
- Renewal of Vows Ceremony
- Corsage(s) and/or boutonniere(s)
- Sparkling wine toast for two
- Certificate of Renewed Vows
- Special dining arrangements for two the evening of the ceremony
- Anniversary Package
Complimentary Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 7-nights for their wedding or honeymoon they’ll earn complimentary nights toward a return stay over their first anniversary!
Introducing the Shaadi Package, expertly crafted for South Asian Weddings. The Shaadi Package consists of six events over the course of three days and inclusive of seventy-five guests. Using the planning expertise and partnerships with amazing décor suppliers and chefs specializing in authentic Indian cuisine the dedicated on-site wedding coordinators will work diligently to create unique and dynamic wedding events.
EVENT ONE | NIGHT ONE
Mehndi Evening (3 hour event) Included in your evening: Area for bride* (and guests if desired) adorned with drapery and pillows, cocktail tables with white linens, Delectable passed hors d’oeuvres (choice of 3), Drink station serving non-alcoholic beverages, including a signature drink created by the wedding couple (note: If you would like alcohol served, please advise the wedding coordinator)
EVENT TWO | NIGHT TWO
Welcome Dinner / Sangeet / Garba (4 hour event) Included in your evening: Intimate stage area with colored draping and seating for two for the wedding couple, Appetizer station with a section of three options, Sumptuous buffet offering a complete salad bar and three entrée options (choice of variety of cuisine options), Dessert station offering a selection of two scrumptious options, Tables with white linens and white avant garde chairs
EVENT THREE & EVENT FOUR | DAY THREE
Your dedicated on-site wedding coordinator will be on hand to help with the organization and direct the processional. The resort has many options available to the groom to make a grand and memorable entrance preceding the wedding ceremony.
Wedding Ceremony (1-1.5 hour event) Included in your ceremony: Elegant Mandap decorated with colorful backdrop and drapery, Choice of pillows or Tiffany style chairs for family members participating in the ceremony, Tiffany style chairs for wedding guests, Beverage station offering selection of cold water, juice and soda throughout the ceremony, Shoe check station provided for ceremonies held on the beach
EVENT FIVE | DAY THREE
Post Wedding Ceremony Lunch (1.5-2 hour event) included in your lunch event: Plentiful buffet serving a selection of 3 vegetarian menu options, Beverage station offering water, juices and soda, Dessert station with choice of two delicious options, Tables with white linens and white avant garde chairs
EVENT SIX | NIGHT THREE
Dinner Reception (4 hour event) Included in your dream reception: Intimate stage area with colored draping and seating for two for the wedding couple, Tables adorned with choice of colored linens and Tiffany style chairs, Delectable buffet complete with full salad bar, 5 vegetarian and 3 non-vegetarian entrée options expertly prepared by gourmet chef specializing in Indian cuisine, Private bar with bartender serving top-shelf spirits, juices, soda and water, Dessert station and couple’s choice of Wedding Cake (selection to be provided by wedding coordinator)
The Dulha & Dulhan Wedding Package
Experience a destination wedding where your traditions and customs will be honoured through the expertise and devoted, personal attention. This package includes the following events and special touches:
WELCOME COCKTAIL PARTY | One-hour private event: Private bar with bartender, serving top-shelf international and domestic spirits, soda and juice and water, Hors d’oeuvres station.
SANGEET & MEHNDI | Four-hour private event: Intimate stage area with colored draping and seating for two for the wedding couple, Appetizer station with a section of three options, Sumptuous buffet offering a complete salad bar and three entrée options (choice of variety of cuisine options), Dessert station offering a selection of two scrumptious options, Tables with white linens and white avant garde chairs.
BARAAT | Your dedicated on-site wedding coordinator will be on hand to help with the organization and direct the processional. The resort has many options available to the groom to make a grand and memorable entrance preceding the wedding ceremony.
WEDDING CEREMONY | One to one and a half hour private event: Elegant Mandap decorated with colorful backdrop and drapery, Choice of pillows or Tiffany style chairs for family members participating in the ceremony, Sound system, White avant garde chairs for wedding guests, Beverage station offering selection of cold water, juice and soda throughout the ceremony, Shoe check station provided for ceremonies held on the beach.
WEDDING RECEPTION | Four-hour private event: Intimate stage area with colored draping and seating for two for the wedding couple, Delectable buffet complete with full salad bar, 5 vegetarian and 3 non-vegetarian entrée options expertly prepared by gourmet chef specializing in Indian cuisine, Private bar with bartender serving top-shelf spirits, juice, soda and water, Dessert station and couple’s choice of wedding cake
In addition to the private wedding events, wedding couples booking the Dulha & Dulhan Package will also receive:
- A dedicated onsite wedding coordinator certified in South Asian Weddings.
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit for the wedding couple and their parents in suite, upon arrival (up to 3 rooms)
- 20% discount on spa treatments for wedding couple and their parents (up to 6 people. Boutique purchases not included)
- Complimentary access to the spa’s hydrotherapy areas for the wedding couple and their parents one day of stay (up to 6 guests, time and day of visit must be confirmed with the spa manager based on spa occupancy)
- Complimentary room for one member of the wedding couple the night before the wedding (based on availability)*
- Romantic turndown service for the wedding couple the evening of the wedding
- Romantic breakfast in bed with Mimosas the day after the wedding (confirm with wedding coordinator)
- Late check-out for the wedding couple (based on availability, until 3PM)
- Complimentary return stay anniversary nights! Stay 5 or more paid nights over your first anniversary date and receive 2 additional nights free.
- Plus, the more you book, the more you receive:**
- Every 5th room free (up to 10 complimentary rooms)
- 1 complimentary upgrade for every 10 paid rooms
- $100 in resort coupons per guest
- Private group check-in