Enjoy a breathtaking view of white beaches and the sparkling lagoon, stroll along winding pathways where the air is alive with the scent of herbs and fragrant flowers. Wander past our spa and various tantalizing restaurants, before arriving at one of the island’s biggest swimming pool. Take a dip or be tempted by a fresh ice cream packed with island fruits from our ‘ICI’ station. Whatever you decide, you’re bound to be delighted. The resort reflects a beach house feel with its contemporary design of rooms and focus on neutral tones with occasional splashes of bright tropical colours. The signature Kelly Hoppen touches offer a welcoming and profoundly different look to traditional Mauritian architecture.
- One of the largest swimming pools of Mauritius (2000 m²) - with a separate area for children, heated and illuminated
- One of the most beautiful beaches of the island facing a stunning lagoon
- Spacious Suites can accommodate up to 2 adults + 2 children
- Access to championship golf courses nearby
- Luxury family experience
- Choice of 4 restaurants
- All Suite hotel
- Limousine service transfer available Volkswagen Touareg - equipped with free WiFi connection
- 12 Private Villas with heated pools offering intimacy and privacy
- Complimentary Wi–Fi access throughout the resort
- Fully refurbished and restyled
- LUX* Me Spa & Fitness
- 24hr room service
- Café LUX
174 Suites, all sea facing. Room Amenities Include:
- Bathroom with bathtub & shower, separate toilets
- Welcome amenity on arrival
- LUX bathroom amenities
- Telephone with IDD
- Bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Individual air conditioning
- Sleep Tight Mattresses
- Movies on Demand
- Dressing Room
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- 220-240v electric sockets
- 48” LED interactive TV
- Magnifying mirror
- King size beds
- High Speed Free Wi-Fi access
- Café LUX coffee Machine
- USB port for charging
- Full length mirror
- Ceiling fans
With king bed. Comfortable, spacious and well equipped in a contemporary design. Including children amenities. 2 adults + 1 teen or 2 children OR 2 adults + 1 baby. Children / teens use the sofa bed/
Romantic Junior Suites
With king bed. Designed for couples; providing space and privacy for a relaxing holiday. 2 adults.
Junior Suites Pool View
With king bed. A Luxury suite with direct view of the beautiful pool. Including children amenities. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 teen OR 2 adults + 2 children or 1 baby.
Junior Suites Beach View
With king bed. Luxury Beach holiday comfort with panoramic vistas of the Indian Ocean. Including children amenities. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 teen OR 2 adults + 2 children or 1 baby.
With king bed. Your own stylish beach house on the beach front. Modern day luxury redefined. 2 adults.
With king bed. Enjoy privacy, comfort and a stunning lighter and brighter feel. 2 adults.
The LUX* Suite
The ultimate in elegance and comfort. The suite to be in with its own solarium, dining room and a large terrace overlooking the lush gardens. Possible interconnecting rooms. Including children amenities. 1 adults OR 2 adults + 1 teen or 2 children OR 2 adults + 1 baby.
With king bed and 2 single beds or twin beds. Interconnecting Junior suites; simply perfect for families on a beach holiday. Including children amenities. 4 adults + 2 teens or 4 children or 2 babies OR 2 adults + 4 teens or 6 children or 2 babies.
Note: Baby: under 3 years old, Child: 3 to 11 years old, Teen: 12 to 17 years old
M.I.X.E | Breakfast: Buffet. Dinner: Daily Buffets
Beach Rouge | Beach Restaurant & Lounge. Lunch: A la Carte. Dinner: Mediterranean style, A la Carte.
K Bar | Lounge with a relaxed ambiance. The place to be for refreshing Craft beers.
Mari Kontan | Celebration of Creole culture. A cabana-style Mauritian rum corner.
Duck Laundry | Contemporary Chinese cuisine with duck as main feature in a traditional atmosphere. Open for dinner.
Café LUX* | Enjoy the signature coffees roasted in house
Tea House | Experience the flavoursome and authentic tea ceremony with the international tea leaves selection
Amari by Vineet | Royal Indian setting, contemporary flavors. Chef Vineet Bhatia at his magical best! Amari restaurant is excluded from all meal plans. Dress Code: Although there’s no particular dress code during the day, we do ask you not to wear uncovered swimming attire in the restaurant during breakfast time. Evening wear is smart casual after 6pm. And gentlemen, long trousers are required in our a la carte restaurants.
FITNESS by SP & Co. TECHNOGYM
High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises.
Daily programs. Guests are entertained every evening by professional Mauritian artists and themed evenings.
- Golf courses near the hotel*
- Big game fishing*
- Water skiing
- Soccer balls
*Additional fee applies
Tennis Policy - Guests must wear sports attire while on court. No jeans and shirts are allowed. Proper sports shoes are required, no flip flops, bare feet, or evening dress shoes. Tennis balls on sale
(10am to 10pm, for children aged between 3 and 11 years old)
- Facilities: spacious indoor area with E-zone, child library. External are equipped with park for outdoor activities, paddle pool with water jets. Lunch and dinner buffet available at PLAY (charges apply)
- Activities: Land based and water sports are programmed based on daily theme
(10am to 10pm, for teens aged between 12 and 17 years old)
- Activities: IMAC and X-box games, DJ station, excursions, kite competition, skim board, volleyball and football on the beach, beach BBQs
- Concierge desk & Celebration Corner (site seeing excursions may be organized)
- 24h room service (charges apply)
- Bridal Photo Studio
- Laundry service
LUX* Me Spa
(9am to 8pm) Children below 18 years not allowed
- 12 treatment cabins
- 1 spa couple suite
- 2 traditional Chinese medicine cabins
- 2 Thai massage cabins
- 1 Ayurveda treatment room
- Sauna and steam room
- Chilled plunge pool