Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica, a boutique resort in the upscale Rose Hall neighborhood, where everything is included, to the island of Jamaica. Just steps away from the Caribbean Sea, all 49 suites include butler service and were designed with a holistic approach in three main buildings. It’s the perfect setting to find oneself. Connect with nature on our serene, private beach. Limitless access to à la carte restaurants, each with a bar serving unlimited top-shelf beverages is also included. Outdoor whirlpools, the infinity pool, a flowing swimming pool winding throughout the resort and other water elements complete the idyllic and enchanting experience.
- Outdoor whirlpools for selected room categories, the infinity pool, a flowing swimming pool winding throughout the resort, a scenic pier and other on property water elements provide a relaxing island experience
- On a private, serene beach but conveniently located 5 minutes from Jamaica’s largest airport as well as shopping and entertainment options
- Organic, fresh and locally grown ingredients incorporated into each meal as well as gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Suites include dedicated butler service, this personalised service is at no extra cost
- Free Wi-Fi with the Unlimited Connectivity mobile app
- Complimentary Club Mo-Bay, VIP Airport Lounge
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Twice daily refreshed mini bar
- Maid service three times daily
- Holistic design of 49 suites in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain
- Wellness and spiritual offerings include a spa with peaceful gardens, yoga and meditation areas and fitness centre
- On-site water sports centre with complimentary non-motorised water sports and unique experiences
- Gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience or fitness consultation per person
- Close proximity to three championship golf courses
- Complimentary shuttle to Shops of Rose Hall
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Welcome bottle of Rum/Tequila
- 24-hour, private in suite dining
Zoëtry Montego Bay offers 49 luxurious suites, ranging from a Junior Suite to a Master Suite Ocean View - all with a private balcony or patio. Suites are situated in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica’s ecological tapestry.
All suites offer the following amenities:
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily refreshed coffee/tea maker
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Connecting rooms available in Junior Suite Tropical View category
- Handicap Accessible Room - Junior Suite Tropical View with King Bed
JUNIOR SUITE TROPICAL VIEW
Suites include the above mentioned amenities with either a king or two double beds and a private balcony with views to our manicured gardens and resort.
JUNIOR SUITE TROPICAL VIEW WITH JACUZZI
Suites include the above mentioned amenities with a Jacuzzi and a king bed with a private balcony which features views to our manicured gardens and resort.
JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEW
In addition to the above amenities, these suites have a spectacular ocean views. These suites have either one king bed or two double beds.
JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEW WITH JACUZZI
In addition to the above amenities, these suites have a Jacuzzi and spectacular ocean views. These suites have either one king bed or two double beds.
JUNIOR SUITE SWIM OUT OCEAN VIEW
In addition to the above amenities, these suites have a spectacular ocean view with direct access to a private pool. These suites have one king bed.
JUNIOR SUITE SWIM OUT OCEAN VIEW WITH JACUZZI
In addition to the above amenities, these suites have a Jacuzzi and a spectacular ocean view with direct access to a private pool. These suites have one king bed.
MASTER SUITE OCEAN VIEW
In addition to the above amenities, these suites are outfitted with a living area, a king bed and a private balcony with Jacuzzi and views to our manicured gardens and the ocean.
Canoa | Gourmet Mediterranean cuisine served overlooking the Caribbean Ocean. Dress Code - Lunch: Casual; Dinner: Casual Elegance.
Polo | English-style restaurant with full bar and small plates. Dress Code: Casual
Jerky Jo’s | Authentic Jamaican Jerk Outdoor Experience serving World Famous Jerk Chicken and Jerk Pork with Red Stripe Beer. Dress Code: Casual
Aroma Café | Serving and featuring Jamaica's Blue Mountain Coffee, Tea's and pastries. Open 24 hours. Dress Code: Casual
Zoëtry Montego Bay offers four bars throughout the resort, serving limitless premium national and international brand beverages and top shelf liquors. Bartenders transformed to mixologists will awaken your taste buds with Caribbean-inspired cocktails and signature martinis and mojitos.
- Coyaba Bar | 12:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Delectable cocktails made with the finest ingredients
- Polo Bar | 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Bar located inside Polo restaurant
For your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or when you just decide to have a very special dinner with your sweetheart, we can set a spectacular candlelight romantic dinner for you, with a delicious menu, served exclusively at one of our romantic spots. This special dinner is served only by advance reservation through our concierge. *Limited availability and additional charges apply
As part of the privileges of Endless Privileges®, we’re offering guests of Zoëtry Montego Bay the chance to Sip, Savor & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighbouring sister resorts, Secrets, Breathless and Sunscape Resorts & Spas, including sipping complimentary cocktails, savouring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner.A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating.
Casual – Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants, sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Casual Elegance – Sneakers/ tennis shoes or dress sandals, dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops. Long pants required for men.
- Golf* (available at nearby courses, additional charges apply)
- Shopping Tour of Rose Hall
- Shopping excursion
Non-motorised water sports are complimentary and are attended by fully licensed lifeguards and captains. *Motorised water sports are available at an additional cost and can be booked at our on-site water sports centre on the beach.
- Night-time, flood lit glass bottom boat rides and stand up paddleboards*
- Stand Up Paddleboards
Unique Experiences and Local Points of Interest:
- Unique Golf Courses - Four golf courses including: White Witch Golf Course, Half Moon Golf Club, Tryall Golf Club, Cinnamon Hill Golf Course.
- Rose Hall Great House - A legendary great house, Rose Hall is known for its history and tales of being haunted.
- Rick’s Café - The restaurant is known for its deep history and location alongside a cliff showing beautiful Jamaican scenery.
- Scenic South Coast - Located off the beaten path of Jamaica, the South Coast is known for its privacy and miles of beautiful beaches.
- Jerky Jo’s – Authentic Jamaican Jerk Hut serving Jerk Chicken and Pork and Red Stripe beer on the beach
Facilities & Services
- Flowing swimming pool winding throughout the resort
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk service
- Infinity pool
* Additional costs apply
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. The full-service spa offers elite services and quality products for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience, including Soul, the Spa’s fresh juice and fruit bar. Guests may choose from a plethora of spa treatments to invigorate their senses and revitalize their skin.
- Beauty/hair salon including manicure and pedicure station
- A peaceful garden with a yoga facility
- Cold water pool
Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. The state-of-the-art fitness centre offers a variety of cardio conditioning equipment that includes:
- Treadmills and stationary bikes
- Weight machines
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Zoëtry Montego Bay is the ideal place for that special day. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Gift of Love Wedding Package
- The assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator to handle all details
- Room upgrade for the couple
- Unpacking service and preparation of couple’s wedding day attire
- Symbolic Ceremony*
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 25 guests
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple
- Complimentary anniversary nights
Art of Love Wedding Package (Gift of Love inclusions, up to 25 guests), plus:
- Specialty spa basket in room on arrival
- Wedding menu tasting for the couple the day before the wedding
- Delivery of couple's "welcome bags" to guest rooms
- Specialty couple's massage (50 minute treatment)
- Rehearsal dinner at one of the resort's restaurants
- Choice of violinist, or guitarist for ceremony and DJ Package
- Private cocktail hour and Private dinner reception
- Private dinner for the couple one night during their stay
- 10% off spa treatments (products not included)
The Art of Romance Honeymoon Package
- Unpacking and pressing service for the couple
- Large floral arrangement in the suite
- Specialty spa basket in the room on arrival
- Handmade beach bag
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas
- Nightly “lavish chocolate” turndown service
- Romantic surprise dinner on the beach with live music
- Special turndown service one evening with rose petals, scented oil bubble bath and drinks
- Complimentary anniversary night
- Specialty couples massage
- 10% discount on all spa treatments for the couple throughout their stay
Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Zoëtry Art of Forever Vow Renewal for Two Package
- Assistance of wedding coordinator to handle all the details
- Preparation of ceremony attire
- Bouquet, boutonniere, and ceremonial arch
- Renewal of vows and Sand Ceremony
- Personal sized wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Private dinner the evening of the ceremony
- Special turndown service the evening of the ceremony
- Romantic Mimosa breakfast in bed the morning of or after the ceremony
Complimentary Anniversary Nights - Couples will receive 1 complimentary night when they say a minimum of 4 nights over their first anniversary!