The House is located on the famed Platinum West Coast of Barbados upon a stretch of pristine beach overlooking the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea. The House, a tranquil and eclectic adults-only beachfront haven is located on Barbados’ world-renowned West Coast. The House is understated luxury, barefoot elegance and an award winning hotel. It is not pretentious, it’s for those wanting to be pampered with a home-from-home feel. Service defines the experience with a team of Service Ambassadors to tend to guests’ every need. Guests enjoy complimentary motorised water sports and water taxi between West Coast Elegant Hotels.
- Greeting by The House Ambassadors with rejuvenating cold towels and cool tropical drink on arrival 24 hour Ambassador service
- Superb stretch of sandy beach with complimentary beach and pool Ambassador service including bottled water, fruit and frozen treats
- Water Taxi for transportation between select Elegant Hotels West Coast properties (weather permitting)
- All one bedroom suites feature Nespresso™ machines and upgraded bathroom amenities.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in rooms and public areas of the hotel
- Personalised, boutique-style service and attention to detail
- One complimentary Jet Lag Revival Massage per guest
- A “minimalist” boutique hotel catering to adults only
- Preferred tee times at Apes Hill Golf Course
- Includes champagne breakfast daily
- Complimentary motorised water sports including snorkelling, sailing, boogie boards, kayaking, and windsurfing and water-skiing
- Complimentary water sports snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing, banana boats, tubing
- Massage, facials, nails, hair styling and other spa and salon services available next door at Tamarind
- Complimentary champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés
- Complimentary jet-lag massage, afternoon tea and evening canapés
- 24 hour Service Ambassador to cater to guests every need
- Complimentary air-conditioned fitness centre and classes
- Guest Library including board games and computer
- Free WiFi in-rooms and throughout properties
- Wedding Coordinator
Accommodations include 34 suites – custom made wooden furniture, French doors, graciously appointed baths that feature exquisite rain showers and body jets.
- Espresso Machine With Complimentary Coffee
- Personal Safe
- iPod Docks
- Iron With Iron Board
JUNIOR SUITE GARDEN VIEW
Modern simplicity junior suites with patio doors opening onto lush tropical gardens. Feather-topped king or twin-sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens.
JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEW
These Ocean view Junior Suites are framed by true scenic beach views from spacious patio or balcony that provide breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea. Feather-topped king or twin-sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens.
All One bedroom Suites include:
- Platinum airport meet and greet service and one way transfer to the hotel
- Extended jetlag massage to 1 hour per person per stay
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Nespresso ® machine in the room
ONE BEDROOM SUITE GARDEN VIEW
These spacious suites provide understated comfort, generous openness and sophistication. All overlook the lush tropical interior courtyard gardens, some with private, elevated plunge pools. One Bedroom Suite Garden View include a living room, a master bedroom and spacious balconies. Feather-topped king or twin- sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens.
ONE BEDROOM SUITE OCEAN VIEW
The calm, tranquil waters of the Caribbean sea provide a spectacular view and breathtaking experience from these suites. Enjoy graceful simplicity and absolute, lazy comfort while watching the sunset on the horizon on your balcony. These suites consist of a master bedroom with an adjoining living room. Feather- topped king or twin-sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens. Two separate bathrooms with tub and shower.
House all day dining menu & Daphne’s | The House provides on-site fine dining from one of the top restaurants in Barbados. Start the day with a complimentary Champagne breakfast served in the open-air lounge, then enjoy select menu items and cocktails all day from Daphne's, the acclaimed beachfront Italian restaurant made famous by its London counterpart.
Weekly theme dinners - such as Tuesday night's Bajan Dinner beach buffet or Fisherman's Night on Friday - are an opportunity to try new cuisine, all of it a reflection of chef Marco Festini Cromer's fresh approach to ingredients and Barbados-inspired preparation.
Complimentary motorised and non-motorised water sports offer ocean going adventure at The House. Complimentary lessons provided.
- Tube Rides
- Banana Boat Rides
Fitness and Well-being
The House offers complimentary jet lag massage, complimentary weekly yoga in the garden, an on-site fitness centre, Pilates and fitness classes next door at Tamarind.